Disqus Profile Page : https://disqus.com/by/Spock_101
Why exactly was my post removed that said, “If not for guns this couple’s house would have been destroyed. They probably would have been beaten and/or raped by the typical liberals”?
The response I received from the moderator was, “Okay, that is enough with the rape stuff. You can take that sort of filth to a different forum, Spock. Not here.”
What specific rule did it violate? Is the word rape banned? I said it only once. Does saying enough mean I said it more than once or that saying the word rape is not allowed on the channel? It wasn’t against a protected group.
- No insults or personal attacks against either the moderators or other posters.
- No racist, bigoted, homophobic, transphobic, sexist or pedophilic comments.
- Insulting a Politician or other public figure (while allowed) must not be racist, bigoted, homophobic, transphobic, sexist or pedophilic.
- No generalizing about entire non-political groups of people (religious, racial, gender, sexuality, etc)
- General bashing of lefties, righties, conservatives, liberals, Democrats, Republicans etc. is fine so long as it is not racist, bigoted, homophobic, transphobic, sexist or pedophilic.